Loose v-neck boxy tee
Loose v-neck boxy tee
This listing is for an original design ladies tee shirt made of a bamboo blend. The shirt is a loose fitted short sleeve top with a deep curved V neck in front and back. The fabric is very soft and has a comfortable stretch to it. Loose and baggy but because of the softness of the fabric it drapes the curves and looks as good as it feels!
- Available in White
- 66% Bamboo, 28% Organic cotton , 6% Spandex
- Imported fibers, Maine made & designed.
Available in Small, Medium, & Large.
Item ships as soon as payment clears (usually next business day), tracking will be provided for USPS Priority mail.
Washing Instructions; As delicate, either by hand or in a machine washer on cold. Lay flat/hang to dry, can be put in dryer after dry on low heat to avoid shrinkage.
Women's Sizing; * This is not the size of the item, but the size of the body it is made to fit. Some designs are made tight and some loose, size is based on the beautiful body underneath the garment.
- SMALL; women’s 4-6 (bust; 34", natural waist; 28", skirt waist; 32", hips; 36")
- MEDIUM; women's 8-10 (bust; 36", natural waist; 30", skirt waist; 34", hips; 38")
- LARGE; women's 12-14 (bust; 40", natural waist; 34", skirt waist; 38", hips; 42")
A bit about the bamboo fiber...
• The bamboo fabric we use is made using organic cotton combined with the best possible method of bamboo fiber production.
• These natural fabrics are all designed to clothe yourself in the greatest comfort while decreasing your exposure to many of the toxic chemicals used in the textile industry.
• Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the bamboo grass.
• Bamboo fabric is light and strong, has excellent wicking properties, and is to some extent antibacterial.
• Has excellent wicking ability that will pull moisture away from the skin so that it can evaporate.
• Bamboo also has many antibacterial qualities, which bamboo fabric is apparently able to retain, even through multiple washings. This helps to reduce bacteria that thrive on clothing and cause unpleasant odors.
• It can also kill odor causing bacteria that live on human skin, making the wearer and his or her clothing smell more sweet.
• In addition, bamboo fabric has insulating properties and will keep the wearer cooler in summer and warmer in winter.