These leggings are made of a very soft, yet durable, bamboo & organic cotton blend, with just a touch of spandex.
Bamboo fabric has insulating properties and will keep the wearer cooler in summer and warmer in winter, making it great for all seasons! The touch of spandex in this fabric gives great stretch, while the 'memory' of the bamboo plant keeps them from stretching out after wearing and aids the leggings in holding their shape.
The loose elastic waist line is mid-rise and has a traditional length for the leg (see size chart in photos for measurements). The bamboo fabric used is made using organic cotton, combined with the best possible method of bamboo fiber production. These natural fabrics are all designed to clothe yourself in the greatest comfort while decreasing your exposure to many of the toxic chemicals used today.
Colors available: Black & a limited edition small batch of 'Sand'
Available in Small, Medium, Large & Custom.
Use custom request sizing if your size is marked out of stock, and we will make your item right away! See size chart below.
Black & Sand: 66% Bamboo, 28 % Organic cotton, 6% Spandex.
Imported fibers, Maine made & designed.
This item is in stock in Small, Medium, & Large, Custom sizes are made to order. When your order ships, it will be 2 day via USPS Priority mail.
If your requested size in in stock it will ship next day. If your requested size is not in the pre-made inventory, I will make it custom for you. Custom sizing takes 7-10 business days, although most custom orders ship much sooner.
Washing Instructions; As delicate, either by hand or in a machine washer on cold. Lay flat/hang to dry, can be put in dryer after dry on low heat to avoid shrinkage.
SMALL; women’s 4-6 (bust; 34", natural waist; 28", skirt waist; 32", hips; 36")
MEDIUM; women's 8-10 (bust; 36", natural waist; 30", skirt waist; 34", hips; 38")
LARGE; women's 12-14 (bust; 40", natural waist; 34", skirt waist; 38", hips; 42")
A bit about bamboo fabric...
- Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the bamboo grass.
- Bamboo fabric is light and strong, has excellent wicking properties, and is to some extent antibacterial.
- Has excellent wicking ability that will pull moisture away from the skin so that it can evaporate.
- Bamboo also has many antibacterial qualities, which bamboo fabric is apparently able to retain, even through multiple washings. This helps to reduce bacteria that thrive on clothing and cause unpleasant odors.
- It can also kill odor causing bacteria that live on human skin, making the wearer and his or her clothing smell more sweet.