Bamboo Fleece Turtleneck
Bamboo Fleece Turtleneck
This is our version of a fleece turtleneck. It is made of the softest bamboo blend fleece sweatshirt material and has just the right amount of stretch to make you feel right at home in this top!
Features straight long arms with discreet thumb holes to stretch over your wrists perfectly, or don’t use them and roll your own cuff. The turtleneck is very versatile, wear it open & unsnapped draping the shoulders or snap it up and keep warm with a turtleneck style. Snap one, snap, two or snap them all for a different look in every step. The snaps are lightweight & made of 100% recycled plastics which are non-toxic…. made, in fact, to be safe for use on babies skin. * Please be gentle when unsnapping.
This material has a jersey like exterior like most lightweight sweatshirts, and the softest fleece interior. Has just a smidgen of spandex in it for a cozy stretch! Perfect for cool Summer nights or chilly Winter mornings.
The length falls right below the pants waist line, near the upper hip bone.
66% Bamboo, 28% Cotton and 6% spandex
Available in small, medium, large and Custom Request.
Our model is 5’ 5” , 150 lbs, and wearing a Medium with a tee shirt underneath it.
Please see the size chart below to assess whether you need custom sizing.
Right now we are building the inventory up in small batches, please allow us 1-3 weeks to measure, cut, pin, sew, wash, iron, pack and ship your item.
Washing Instructions; As delicate, either by hand or in a machine washer on cold. Lay flat/hang to dry, can be put in dryer on low/no heat to avoid shrinkage. Preshrunk in warm wash and dry.
A bit about the bamboo fiber...
• The bamboo fabric we use is made using cotton combined with the best possible method of bamboo fiber production.
• These natural fabrics are all designed to clothe yourself in the greatest comfort while decreasing your exposure to many of the toxic chemicals used in the textile industry.
• Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the bamboo grass.
• Bamboo fabric is light and strong, has excellent wicking properties, and is to some extent antibacterial.
• Has excellent wicking ability that will pull moisture away from the skin so that it can evaporate.
• Bamboo also has many antibacterial qualities, which bamboo fabric is apparently able to retain, even through multiple washings. This helps to reduce bacteria that thrive on clothing and cause unpleasant odors.
• It can also kill odor causing bacteria that live on human skin, making the wearer and his or her clothing smell more sweet.
• In addition, bamboo fabric has insulating properties and will keep the wearer cooler in summer and warmer in winter.