Half-Tank Bra Top
Half-Tank Bra Top
A casual 'bra' for the casual woman.
In photos; The white half tank is shown under the black linen knee length shift dress, and the black is shown being worn under the Boatneck Tunic.
Think sports bra without the intensity to hold you in tight and constricting. Bestows a moderate amount of support for small to average busted women. Great for under a hoodie, with a cute tank top, or even on its own in the garden or at the lake house or beach. Lots of my customers say they wear there's every day and dread laundry day when they have to wear something else!
The straps look just like tank top straps, not a traditional bra strap, so if it shows it just looks like you are layering. This is not made for 'hold power'... It is the opposite of your push up underwire bra. The elastic band beneath the bust is stretchy and yet firm, adding to a bit of support.
The bamboo plant has naturally occurring properties that carry through into the fabric, like temperature control. It helps to keep you warm in the cooler weather and cooler on those hot days. Great for yoga, exercising, cleaning the house, and every day for those with hot flashes! Helps keep your body temperature more even and is also moisture waking, a perfect undergarment to get you through those days.
- 66% Bamboo, 28 % Organic cotton, 6% Spandex.
- Imported fibers, Maine made & designed.
- Available in Small, Medium, Large & Custom request sizing.
Available in black & white in inventory.
If your color or size selection is not in stock, simply choose the custom request option and we will make one for you right away!
Single layer bra top.
- Custom sizes are made to order. When your order ships, it will be 2 day via USPS Priority mail.
- If your requested size in in stock it will ship next day. If your requested size is not in the pre-made inventory, I will make it custom for you. Custom sizing takes 7-10 business days, although most custom orders ship much sooner.
Limited Edition, Small Batch Colors
- 'Lightning'; 95% Organic cotton, 5% spandex. Muted black with golden colored lightning bolts. Single layer only, $29.99
Washing Instructions; Wash by hand or in a machine washer on cold. Dry on low/medium heat or hang on a sunny breezy line!
- SMALL; women’s 4-6 (bust; 34", natural waist; 28", skirt waist; 32", hips; 36")
- MEDIUM; women's 8-10 (bust; 36", natural waist; 30", skirt waist; 34", hips; 38")
- LARGE; women's 12-14 (bust; 40", natural waist; 34", skirt waist; 38", hips; 42")
A bit about bamboo fabric...
- The bamboo fabric we use is made using organic cotton combined with the best possible method of bamboo fiber production.
- These natural fabrics are all designed to clothe yourself in the greatest comfort while decreasing your exposure to many of the toxic chemicals used in the textile industry.
- Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the bamboo grass.
- Bamboo fabric is light and strong, has excellent wicking properties, and is to some extent antibacterial.
- Has excellent wicking ability that will pull moisture away from the skin so that it can evaporate.
- Bamboo also has many antibacterial qualities, which bamboo fabric is apparently able to retain, even through multiple washings. This helps to reduce bacteria that thrive on clothing and cause unpleasant odors.
- It can also kill odor causing bacteria that live on human skin, making the wearer and his or her clothing smell more sweet.
- In addition, bamboo fabric has insulating properties and will keep the wearer cooler in summer and warmer in winter.