Bamboo Layering Tank Top
Bamboo Layering Tank Top
The only tank top you'll ever want to wear.
Perfect for any season. Makes a great layer under a thermal and sweater for the cold times, and the perfect single layer on it's own on a hot day. A great key piece to add to any wardrobe, no matter what the style.
Long enough to peek out the bottom of another top, wear tucked in or wear it on it's own and play with some scrunching! The fabric flows so smoothly that It drapes your female form making it simple, comfortable AND sexy. Can be worn fitted or loose and looks fantastic either way!
- SS17 Colors available: Black, Oyster & White.
- Black & White are 66% Bamboo, 28 % Organic cotton, 6% Spandex.
- Oyster is 95% Bamboo & 5% Spandex, 100% U.S. Sourced, Limited edition, small batch.
- Maine made & designed.
- Sizing; Small, Medium, & Large
- If your size & color is out of stock, choose the custom request option and we will make your item right away!
- Black & white are available year round, Oyster is a limited edition so not available past what we have made in inventory.
- When your order ships, it will be 2 day via USPS Priority mail.
- If your requested size in in stock, it will ship next day. If your requested size is not in the pre-made inventory, I will make it custom for you. Custom takes 7-10 business days, although most ship much sooner.
Washing Instructions; As delicate, either by hand or in a machine washer on cold. Lay flat/hang to dry, can be put in dryer after dry on low heat to avoid shrinkage.
- SMALL; women’s 4-6 : bust; 34", natural waist; 28", skirt waist; 32", hips; 36", arm opening 10" from the top of shoulder down to side seam
- MEDIUM; women's 8-10 : bust; 36", natural waist; 30", skirt waist; 34", hips; 38", arm opening 11" from the top of shoulder down to side seam
- LARGE; women's 12-14 : bust; 40", natural waist; 34", skirt waist; 38", hips; 42", arm opening 12" from the top of shoulder down to side seam
A bit about bamboo fabric...
- The bamboo fabric we use is made using organic cotton combined with the best possible method of bamboo fiber production.
- These natural fabrics are all designed to clothe yourself in the greatest comfort while decreasing your exposure to many of the toxic chemicals used in the textile industry.
- Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the bamboo grass.
- Bamboo fabric is light and strong, has excellent wicking properties, and is to some extent antibacterial.
- Has excellent wicking ability that will pull moisture away from the skin so that it can evaporate.
- Bamboo also has many antibacterial qualities, which bamboo fabric is apparently able to retain, even through multiple washings. This helps to reduce bacteria that thrive on clothing and cause unpleasant odors.
- It can also kill odor causing bacteria that live on human skin, making the wearer and his or her clothing smell more sweet.
- In addition, bamboo fabric has insulating properties and will keep the wearer cooler in summer and warmer in winter.