Layering tee shirt
Layering tee shirt
The most comfortable tee ever! Soft, flowing, draping, and a little bit of stretch... this bamboo jersey blend tee a great base layer for any season! This is my signature tee shirt design. It is semi-fitted, roughly hip length (on the longer side for layering), short sleeved with a scoop neck. Great any season as a layer! Perfect with jeans, a nice suit at the office, or with some heels and a flirty skirt!
- Available in Black
- 66% Bamboo, 28 % Organic cotton, 6% Spandex.
- Imported fibers, Maine made & designed.
- This item is in stock in Small, Medium, & Large, Custom sizes are made to order.
- If your requested size in in stock it will ship next day. If your requested size is not in the pre-made inventory, I will make it custom for you.
- Custom sizing takes 7-10 business days, although most custom orders ship much sooner. When your order ships, it will be 2 day via USPS Priority mail.
Washing Instructions; As delicate, either by hand or in a machine washer on cold. Lay flat/hang to dry, can be put in dryer after dry on low heat to avoid shrinkage.
SMALL; women’s 4-6 (bust; 34", natural waist; 28", skirt waist; 32", hips; 36")
MEDIUM; women's 8-10 (bust; 36", natural waist; 30", skirt waist; 34", hips; 38")
LARGE; women's 12-14 (bust; 40", natural waist; 34", skirt waist; 38", hips; 42")
A bit about the bamboo fiber...
• The bamboo fabric we use is made using organic cotton combined with the best possible method of bamboo fiber production.
• These natural fabrics are all designed to clothe yourself in the greatest comfort while decreasing your exposure to many of the toxic chemicals used in the textile industry.
• Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the bamboo grass.
• Bamboo fabric is light and strong, has excellent wicking properties, and is to some extent antibacterial.
• Has excellent wicking ability that will pull moisture away from the skin so that it can evaporate.
• Bamboo also has many antibacterial qualities, which bamboo fabric is apparently able to retain, even through multiple washings. This helps to reduce bacteria that thrive on clothing and cause unpleasant odors.
• It can also kill odor causing bacteria that live on human skin, making the wearer and his or her clothing smell more sweet.
• In addition, bamboo fabric has insulating properties and will keep the wearer cooler in summer and warmer in winter.