Merino Layering Crop Tee
Merino Layering Crop Tee
A perfect staple item for your wardrobe in any season. The shirt is loose and airy with a scooping boatneck, flirty cap sleeves and a cropped body.
Wear it with a long tank top under it, at the beach over a bikini or or a thermal or turtleneck for the winter. A great addition to any wardrobe & easy to travel with!
Make sure to read below about the many amazing properties merino wool fibers have!
Lightweight merino wool jersey 95% wool, 5% spandex
Available in limited quantities in black.
100% U.S. Sourced wool, Maine made.
When your order ships, it will be 2 day via USPS Priority mail.
Washing Instructions; As delicate, either by hand or in a machine washer on cold. Lay flat/hang to dry. Steam iron to remove wrinkles, reshape or stretch.
SMALL; women’s 4-6 (bust; 34", natural waist; 28", skirt waist; 32", hips; 36")
MEDIUM; women's 8-10 (bust; 36", natural waist; 30", skirt waist; 34", hips; 38")
LARGE; women's 12-14 (bust; 40", natural waist; 34", skirt waist; 38", hips; 42")
Why is Merino wool so amazing & great for all seasons?
- Wool fibers do such a good job of moving moisture away from the skin that even if the fabric is soaking wet the surface area of your skin will remain dry. Merino can absorb up to 30% of their dry weight before feeling wet.
- Because of wool’s ability to effectively manage moisture, odor-causing bacteria doesn’t have the moist environment it needs to thrive.
- You can wear wool during intense activity and over extended periods of time without having to worry about odor.
- We wear it in the Winter because it is warm... wool has a natural crimp to it that helps it trap more dead air which is an insulator and provides a great buffer against the cold.
- But, did you know it's also awesome in the Summer? Because wool has the ability to store moisture within the structure of the fiber, as your body warms up, the moisture stored within the fiber will begin to evaporate, cooling the air between your skin and the fabric. The warmer you get the more evaporation takes place and the larger the cooling effect
- Wool is infamous for being an itchy fabric. Merino wool however, is a different story... It is more flexible and softly bends when pressed against the skin and, therefore, doesn’t itch like other wools.
- These finer fibers also enhance wool’s elastic nature, making garments made with Merino wool more able to conform to the shape of the body they’re on, enhancing the garment’s performance and the wearer’s comfort.
- Merino wool also naturally protects against the sun's harmful rays, most naturally occuring with a UPF of 30+.