Bamboo Merino Blend Tissue Tee
Bamboo Merino Blend Tissue Tee
A perfect staple item for your wardrobe in any season. The shirt is loose and airy with a scooping boatneck, flirty cap sleeves and an upper hip length fall. It's a very lightweight and flowing fabric, seemingly see through but really not. Naturally odor resistant, UV protecting and temperature neutralizing. This is the perfect tee. The color is a creamy off white tone we like to call 'Oyster". A great addition to any wardrobe & easy to travel with!
Make sure to read below about the many amazing properties merino wool & bamboo fibers have!
Lightweight jersey blend of 80% bamboo & 20% merino wool.
Small batch crafted, only one of each size!
- When your order clears, your item will ship via USPS Priority mail.
Washing Instructions; As delicate, either by hand or in a machine washer on cold. Lay flat/hang to dry. Medium heat, Steam iron to remove wrinkles, reshape or stretch out after washing.
- SMALL; women’s 4-6 (bust; 34", natural waist; 28", skirt waist; 32", hips; 36")
- MEDIUM; women's 8-10 (bust; 36", natural waist; 30", skirt waist; 34", hips; 38")
- LARGE; women's 12-14 (bust; 40", natural waist; 34", skirt waist; 38", hips; 42")
Why is Merino wool so amazing & great for all seasons?
- Wool fibers do such a good job of moving moisture away from the skin that even if the fabric is soaking wet the surface area of your skin will remain dry. Merino can absorb up to 30% of their dry weight before feeling wet.
- Because of wool’s ability to effectively manage moisture, odor-causing bacteria doesn’t have the moist environment it needs to thrive.
- You can wear wool during intense activity and over extended periods of time without having to worry about odor.
- We wear it in the Winter because it is warm... wool has a natural crimp to it that helps it trap more dead air which is an insulator and provides a great buffer against the cold.
- But, did you know it's also awesome in the Summer? Because wool has the ability to store moisture within the structure of the fiber, as your body warms up, the moisture stored within the fiber will begin to evaporate, cooling the air between your skin and the fabric. The warmer you get the more evaporation takes place and the larger the cooling effect
- Wool is infamous for being an itchy fabric. Merino wool however, is a different story... It is more flexible and softly bends when pressed against the skin and, therefore, doesn’t itch like other wools.
- These finer fibers also enhance wool’s elastic nature, making garments made with Merino wool more able to conform to the shape of the body they’re on, enhancing the garment’s performance and the wearer’s comfort.
- Merino wool also naturally protects against the sun's harmful rays, most naturally occurring with a UPF of 30+.
A bit about bamboo fabric...
- The bamboo fabric we use is made using organic cotton combined with the best possible method of bamboo fiber production.
- These natural fabrics are all designed to clothe yourself in the greatest comfort while decreasing your exposure to many of the toxic chemicals used in the textile industry.
- Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the bamboo grass.
- Bamboo fabric is light and strong, has excellent wicking properties, and is to some extent antibacterial.
- Has excellent wicking ability that will pull moisture away from the skin so that it can evaporate.
- Bamboo also has many antibacterial qualities, which bamboo fabric is apparently able to retain, even through multiple washings. This helps to reduce bacteria that thrive on clothing and cause unpleasant odors.
- It can also kill odor causing bacteria that live on human skin, making the wearer and his or her clothing smell more sweet.
- In addition, bamboo fabric has insulating properties and will keep the wearer cooler in summer and warmer in winter.